We exist to supercharge data driven ambitions that push the boundaries of possibility through High Performance Computing.
We excel in Data Analysis, Pipeline Engineering, HPCaaS and Liquid Immersion technology.
We have used our expertise to: Increase crop yields, predict credit defaults, identify dark matter, render blockbuster VFX, develop & simulate medical breakthroughs, calculate re-entry profiles for spacecraft, give machine vision to Robots and UAV’s,
More than 20 years experience in high performance computing. Using innovate, cost-optimised solutions EngineRoom brings the benefits of high performance computing to new customers and use cases.
- Best in classWe give you access to best in class talent, platforms and tools. We have tried tested and pushed the limits of what’s available.
- A partner, not a providerWe act as a partner, not a provider. We are technology agnostic. We do what works best for you, to optimise cost, accelerate insight and maximise the value of your data.
- Experts in HPC and data centresFrom facility to compute we supercharge your data journey every step of the way.
- Pipeline Engineering & Support
- HPC as a Service (HPCaaS)
- Data Insight, Analysis & Support
”EngineRoom uses both virtualized and bare-metal cloud infrastructure to offer not just compute cycles, but a full range of tuning and other services to enable effective and successful use of cloud for Big Data & HPC workloads.”
-Josh Simons, Office of the CTO, VMware
Data is a strategic asset that can fuel business transformation, launch new services and open up revenue streams. However, many enterprises don’t know where to start.
We provide expertise across data migration, data engineering, data science and operations. We ingest, organise and structure data and design highly tuned pipelines to enable and accelerate insight
Our Data Scientists and Dev Ops experts have delivered successful outcomes for customers across a wide range of industries and projects. We apply our deep data expertise and innovative thinking to transform your vision into reality.
Ou HPCaaS platform supports:
- - Multi-cluster Kubernetes management- Accelerated large-scale deployments with container
- - Pre-integrated persistent container storage
- - 100% open source Kubernetes
- - Enterprise-grade security and control
- - On-demand provisioning
Hybrid Cloud enabled
Run ML Ops software on-premises on any infrastructure, on EngineRoom® HPCaaS as well as support / integration to multiple public clouds (Amazon® Web Services, Google® Cloud Platform, or Microsoft® Azure), or in a hybrid model, providing effective utilisation of resources and lower operating costs.
EngineRoom provide expertise across data migration, data engineering, data science and operations. We ingest, organise and structure data and design highly tuned pipelines to enable and accelerate insight.
EngineRoom prides itself on next gen research and application development.
- On Demand dedicated GPU's, FPGA's, Graphcore IPU's, compute instances powered by NVIDIA, AMD, Graphcore, Xilinx and Intel.
- End to end HPC environment: compute, storage, network & security
- deploy workloads in minutes not hours with no capex outlay
- scalable HPC infrastructure on flexible, hourly, daily, monthly terms.
Deep Learning/AI, ML
Online deep learning training and inference services, image recognition, content identification, and voice recognition.
Healthcare and Medicine
High Performance Computing along with AI is enabling medical practitioners to track vital signs and analyse drug efficacy. At the same time help them digitize complex processes, like genome sequencing and drug testing.`
HPC can be used to gain deep insights into areas like computational chemistry, financial risk modelling, climate prediction, genetic engineering, energy exploration and development, space research, genomics, seismic imaging and more.
Big Data Analytics
For large data sets, more computational capacity is required to analyse it. Rather than using standard compute infrastructure, there’s a need foy High Performance Compute capabilities to enable analytics workloads
Helps crunch complex and large datasets in fields such as aerodynamics, physics or pharmaceuticals.
High-definition rendering, video file coding, 4K/8K video processing, graphics editing, CAD/CAM applications and more
We make your data work harder for you so you get more value out of it
We provide expertise across data migration, data engineering, data science and operations. We ingest, organise and structure data and design highly tuned pipelines to enable and accelerate insight.
EngineRoom Data Services help organisations to develop and to scale unique digital capabilities, transform service offerings and open up revenue streams.
With the volume and value of data growing exponentially, the Data Centre industry needs to rapidly evolve to support a high density future.
- Data GrowthAccording to IDC the amount of data created over the next 3 years will exceed the data created over the past 30 years and the world will create three times more data in the next five years than it did in the previous five years.
- SustainabilityExperts are predicting that by 2030 data centres will generate 10% of global carbon emissions. Governments across the globe are starting to recognise that Data Centres could pose a threat to long term power and water supply.
- DensificationAs high performance computing proliferates, the next wave of innovation and performance gains will be driven by the opportunity to fit more and more compute into a rack space, whilst decreasing power consumption and increasing chip performance.
HYDRA Tanks and Cooling Distribution Units have been designed with common off-the-shelf data centre grade components for ease of maintenance and servicing. Pumps, filters, and controllers can all be serviced or replaced in the field without any downtime.
- Australian based service and support
- Critical spares stocked in-country
- Immersion Tanks supplied with a 3 year Product Warranty
- A proven and widely distributed dielectric fluid
HYDRA Immersion Tanks are engineered from high quality data centre grade materials and components to provide a stable and highly reliable environment for hosting of high performance compute. In-built redundancy of critical components ensures the highest levels of cooling availability.
- Purpose-built Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU) including heat exchanger
- Redundant variable speed drive pumps
- Pumps operate on duty / standby rotation
- Integrated environmental monitoring and alerting
- On board sub-micron filtration
- Balance line to control fluid level of in-line tanks
- Certified Dielectric Fluid with proven performance
HYDRA liquid immersion cooling solutions are designed and built with operators in mind. How do we know this? Because we use HYDRA to host our EngineRoom HPC Colocation and HPCaaS offerings.
- Designed for installation on raised and non-raised floors
- Support for both immersed or non-immersed switching
- Supports both analogue and RFD based locking
- Universal mounting and easy access for rack PDUs (power rails)
- Internal LED lighting
Break Free from Legacy Facility Shackles. Deploy up to 100kW per Rack.
Effectively cool 100kW in a single immersion rack (tank) without having to spread loads across multiple racks.
Eliminate Power Hungry Fans. Reduce Server Energy Power by 15%+
Eliminating server fans reduces typical server power rating by 15% or more, thereby reducing the amount of facility power and cooling capacity that needs to be provisioned for HPC workloads.
Benefit from Unrivalled Energy Efficiency. Save 90%+ in Cooling OPEX.
With 1200X the heat removal capacity of air, Liquid Immersion provides a supremely energy-efficient data centre cooling system that saves up to 90% of cooling OPEX. Improve IT h/w Reliability. Reduce Failure Rates by up to 70% Immersion protects a server's critical components from moisture, oxidisation, dust and vibration, allowing immersion cooling modules to be installed in unconditioned environments such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, offices or labs. Reduce your IT Maintenance and Support costs!
Leverage Unrivalled Energy Efficiency. Achieve1.1 PUE’s Anywhere in the World
OEM servers are immersed in a cooling rack filled with a proprietary, nontoxic, non-conductive coolant, which provides 1200X the heat capacity of air. Heat from the servers is absorbed by the coolant and quickly removed from the rack. The result is a supremely energy-efficient data centre cooling system that can cool up to 100kW per rack with a cooling PUE of 1.03
Zero Water Consumption
We can either tap into the existing water loop or deploy air cooled blast chillers completely negating the need for water consumption, saving precious natural resources and further reducing the cost of operation.
Remove complexity. Reduce Data Centre Facility CAPEX by 10%+
Immersion-cooled systems do not require chillers, CRAC units, large air plenums, humidity control, fire suppression, and airflow management. Additionally, a more efficient cooling system allows you to downsize Switchboards, UPS, Generators etc. further reducing build costs.
Increase Cooling Infrastructure Lifespan.
With reduced complexity and less moving parts immersion cooling systems are inherently more reliable than legacy air-cooled systems.
Reduce Facility Maintenance Visits & Costs
Liquid immersion removes much of the complexity and moving parts that are characteristic of air-cooled environments, making liquid cooling systems less expensive to maintain and inherently more reliable.
Eliminate Fan Noise.
With the elimination of noisy fans, liquid immersion cooling delivers a quiet data centre environment improving occupational health and safety for IT and Data Centre Operators. Improve OH&S
Re-use Extracted Heat.
A significant benefit of immersion cooling is the potential to re-purpose the heat extracted from the servers, providing additional energy cost benefits. Let’s consider an HPC deployment that generates 1MW of IT load in an air-cooled environment. With 20% more compute within liquid cooling the same
Reducing maintenance visits & costs, eliminating reliance on water, eliminating fan noise, improving OH&S and re-using waste heat.
- Save 90% in cooling opex
- Re-use waste heat
- Reduce facilty capex by upto 35%
- Reduce facility footprint by up to 20%
- Reduce maintenance visits & maintenance costs
- Eliminate fan noise / improve OH’S
- HYDRA Immersion Modules
- Immersion Colocation
- Immersion Ready Services
HYDRA Liquid Immersion Modules and Edge Data Centre Modules are designed and manufactured in Australia for high performance, high density compute.
HYDRA is built using high quality data centre grade components and materials to provide the highest levels of reliability, serviceability and ease of use.
To assist with immersion projects EngineRoom provides:
- immersion suite design and consulting
- IT selection and preparation services
- installation and commissioning
- remote monitoring
- maintenance and support
EngineRoom is partnering with leading Data Centre Colocation providers to offer secure, Uptime Institute certified and highly energy efficient Immersion Colocation. If you are looking to run IT loads >1kW per RU or >30kW per rack, call us now to unlock the full benefits of liquid immersion.
- cool up to 100kW per rack
- boost compute performance by up to 20%
- reduce contracted capacity by around 15% (we disable power hungry fans)
- improve hardware reliability
- benefit from world leading energy efficiencies
We provide immersion qualified remote hands to look after installation & commissioning, network connectivity, power cycling and other manual tasks.
Contact us for data centre locations and timing.
- What equipment can be immersed?
- What needs to be done to prep equipment for immersion?
- How do we maintain immersed equipment? How do we maximise the benefits of immersion?
Leverage our deep HPC and Immersion expertise along with our OEM collaborations to ensure your equipment is perfectly prepared for immersion .
With more than 20 years experience in high performance computing, we are here to provide the world with high performance capabilities that push the boundaries of possibility.
Our passion for high performance has led us to new initiatives and keeps fuelling our experimental state of mind. We are proud to say that our company is here not to talk, but demonstrate high performance.
- Look beyondWe lend our passion for innovation and high performance to helping customers supercharge their data and drive sustainable business advantage
- Here to helpWe’re a willing and collaborative partner, we love a challenge and we’re always willing to share our expertise
- Outcome-drivenWe’re in this game to drive results for our clients, not deliver shiny solutions that look or sound impresssive but do nothing.